Monday, February 2, 2009

My 2009 Art Fair Schedule:

Well...my registration and application deadlines have been met. Now I just need to wait for the final word on two shows...Geneva (I love this show!) and I want to try out a different one this year, Lakeview East. I've decided to bow out of the art fair during Jazz Fest...as a three day show from 11am to 9:30 at night...it's a bit too grueling for me now that Julie Rose has moved to Taos and it's just Janice and me.

Erin at EM Events actually picked up the Lakeview show last year...but I was already booked for Jazz Fest and LaGrange....it would have been way too much for me to do all three...especially since Brian was away from the studio at that point. It just would have killed me!

So, take a gander at the right margin... over there under my profile picture...the shows are in order of appearance starting with the Mother's Day Art Spree indoors at the Thompson Center in Chicago....hosted by the Illinois Artisan Program. If you look at my post from September...you'll find some photos of my table.

Hope to see you at one or more of these events!

No comments: